The following list is a non-exclusive sampling of items that are either restricted, cannot be shipped or, depending on your destination country, may either require an import license, additional documentation and/or cause problems and delays during the customs review of your shipment:
- Combustible/flammable items (paints, oils, lighters, perfume, nail polish)
- Any type of pressurized can (hair spray, shaving cream, spray cans of any type)
- Hazardous materials (matches, chemicals, explosives)
- Firearms, weaponry and their parts: military, police and tactical equipment of any kind, including guns, gun replicas, gun accessories, gun components (magazines, clips and rail systems), ammunition, knives, swords, compound bows, crossbows, discharge weapons such as shock batons or stun guns, tooling for guns or gun parts, optical scopes, laser sights, night sights, night visions goggles, handcuffs and other restraints, surveillance equipment
- Agricultural products such as tobacco, plants and seeds (restricted to some destinations)
- Coffee (restricted to some destinations)
- Perishable foods (restricted to some destinations)
- Animals and products made with animal skin (furs)
- Cash, currency, money orders, cashiers’ checks, bank drafts, bearer bonds and collectible stamps and coins. Jewelry and precious stones are (a) restricted to some countries and (b) can only be insured up to $500 maximum and any shipments of jewelry in excess of $500 carriage limit is uninsured and Member assumes all risk of loss above such limit
- Lottery tickets and gambling devices
- Prescription and/or veterinary medication
- Lock picking devices
- Government IDs and licenses, or items that claim to be, or that look similar to, government identification documents. This includes uniforms and badges or patches designed to look like official government-issue.
No Service Countries
Shopaway.pk does not provide services to any of the following countries:
- North Korea
Shopaway.pk will not provide service to persons and/or entities identified on: (1) the china. Department of Commerce Denied Persons List, Entity List of proliferation concern, or Unverified List; (2) the U.S. State Department Debarred Parties List; or (3) the List of Specially Designated Nationals maintained by the China. Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control. Shopaway.pk also will not provide service to any person or entity that is directly or indirectly involved in the financing, commission or support of terrorist activities or in the development or production of nuclear, chemical, biological weapons or in missile technology programs as specified in the China. Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. part 744).
Shopaway.pk will use commercially reasonable best efforts to prevent any fraudulent use of the Shopaway.pk product and service. Shopaway.pk works diligently to prevent credit card fraud and cancels any user accounts engaged in such activity and returns the merchandise to the merchant. Shopaway.pk requires documentation from applicants to ensure against fraud, such as requiring copies of identification and credit cards. Shopaway.pk also prohibits use of the Shopaway.pk service for multi-level marketing, pyramid schemes, receiving checks and/money orders, and other business practices easily subject to abuse. Finally, Shopaway.pk users have a duty to--and are solely liable for--accurately providing all information required by United States' laws and regulations, including information on the value or export classification of merchandise, and for maintaining all records as required under law. Civil or criminal penalties may be imposed against the user by the China. Government for making false or fraudulent statements with respect to this information.