In relation to various activities, such as (i) using the Shopaway.pk websites, (ii) receiving and transporting mail and packages for you, (iii) requests to control shipments or answer questions, we may acquire personalized data of customers (such as name, contact details, billing information and recognition).
The types of personal information we may obtain include:
- Contact information (such as name, company name, physical address , email address and cell phone number) for consumer and corporate contacts.
- Shipping information (such as (i) shipping-related contact info such as the name of the buyer, destination address, email address and contact number, (ii) evidence of delivery signature, (iii) Shopaway.pk account ID and Shopaway mailbox number, and (iv) information on the quality of certain shipments sent to us.
- Data which helps us to verify your identity.
- Payment information (including credit or debit card details or the number and payment method of the online payment service) and financial details (such as the number of the bank account).
- In cases where you order goods or services for which this information is needed, the tax identification number.
- Other personal details that may be given to us for the purpose of purchasing the product or service of Shopaway.
Furthermore, we can collect certain information through automated means, such as cookies and web beacons, when you visit our websites. IP address, browser features, software characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, information on activities taken on our site, and dates and times of website visits are included in the information we obtain in this way. "A" cookie "is a text file sent by websites to a visitor's machine or other device linked to the Internet in order to uniquely identify the browser of the visitor or to store information or settings in the browser.
A web beacon, also referred to as an Internet tag, a pixel tag or a transparent GIF, links web pages to web servers and their cookies and can be used to relay information collected via cookies back to a web server. We obtain "clickstream data" through these automated collection methods, which is a record of content that a visitor clicks on while visiting a website. A record of the action may be gathered and stored as the visitor clicks through the website. Via automated means, we can connect certain data elements that we have collected, such as your browser information, to other information that we have obtained about you to let us know, for example, if you have opened an email that we have sent to you. We may also use website analytics tools from third parties that collect information from our websites about visitor traffic. When receiving certain types of cookies, your browser can tell you how to notify you, or how to limit or disable certain types of cookies.
Use of the Information We Obtain
- Provide the goods and services you are requesting (for example, to complete your order, to purchase products for you).
- Process and accept payments.
- Provide customer service and respond to your queries, questions, and feedback and connect with you.
- Offering you goods and services that we think can interest you.
- Enable us to post on our blogs and connect via social media with Shopaway.
- If you ask us to do so, send data to your contacts.
- Process claims we collect in connexion with our services.
- Data analysis (including business and customer search, trend analysis, financial analysis and personal information anonymization) is carried out.
- Secure against fraud and other illegal activity, lawsuits and other liabilities, recognize and avoid them.
- Comply with the legal standards applicable and our policies.
In addition, for purposes such as (i) customizing visits to our websites by our users, (ii) delivering content (including advertising) tailored to the interests of our users and the manner in which our users browse our websites, and (iii) managing our business, we use information collected online through cookies, web beacons and other automated means. In order to provide you with content that may be of interest to you, we may supplement data we collect through automated means with information about your location (such as your zip code). This information is also used to help diagnose technical and service issues, to maintain our websites, to classify users of our websites, and to collect demographic information about our users. We use clickstream information to decide how much time users spend on our website's web pages, how users search our websites, and how we can customize our websites to best suit our users ' needs.
At the time of collection, we can also use the data we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide clear notice.
Information We Share
We do not, except as described in this Privacy Notice, sell or otherwise share personal information about you. We exchange shipping information with third parties, such as shippers, consignees, third party payors and recipients, to conduct fulfilment services. We also share personal information with third parties who, based on our orders, carry out services on our behalf. These third parties are not allowed by us to use or reveal details, except for the purpose of providing services on our behalf or complying with legal requirements, where applicable.
We may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law , regulation or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena), (ii) in response to requests from government agencies, such as law enforcement agencies, or (iii) if we believe that disclosure is necessary or appropriate in order to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connexion with an investigation of suspected or acting In the event that we sell or move any or a portion of our company or properties (including in the event of reorganization, breakup or liquidation), we reserve the right to transfer any details we have about you.
Access and Correction
Subject to applicable law, (i) you can obtain, via your Shopaway.pk account, a copy of some personal information that we retain about you, or update or correct any inaccuracies in that information, or (ii) you may have the right to access the personal information we retain about you by contacting us. We will take measures to verify your identity to help protect your privacy and maintain security, before granting you access to the information. Furthermore, if you feel that the personal information, we hold about you is incorrect and subject to applicable law, you will have the right to request that we correct or update the information by contacting us.
Updates to Our Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice may be revised to represent changes in our personal information practices regularly and without prior notice to you. To notify you of any significant modifications to our Privacy Notice, we will post a prominent notice on our websites and indicate when it was most recently updated at the top of the notice.